Tuesday, February 28, 2012

STRIKE!!

The other day several of my students and I went bowling at Times Square..  It was so nice to just get out after school and have some teacher-students competition!! It’s just an exciting time. Thank you guys. We should do this more often next time with more people joining..


My students  actually did quite OK and even got a few strikes - yeay! I think my practising on Ipad with hubby has translated onto the real game...hehehe but I really like bowling though - is something different to do in the evening!


Some of my students have never bowled before so this was a really great experience for them. In fact, I bowled better than some of them, finishing with a strike! hehehe The other team consists of Christopher, Zabir and Ravin won at first. However, even with struggles, my team-mates (Logan,Melvin, Duke and me)  won the 2nd half ..at last kan guys hehehe.. 
  It definitely was a great day for all.  


So, if you’re looking for something fun to do today, go bowling, it’s really more fun that I remembered it to be! 
See ya!


p/s: thanks guys for the photos..



4 comments:

  1. Yeah it was the best.....And for anyone who sees this....Team Teacher Haniza won the second round which was the actual game :p and teacher you rock at bowling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Awesome day with teacher Honeyza........Let's do it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye team-mates!

    thanks for the great day.. and definitely looking forward for the next one!
    owh ya, i did watch ur short movie and it was unbelievable- can win an oscar.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG an Oscar, Im so touched i feel like crying....thank you teacher....I'll make sure to mention you to Tom Cruise ;)

    ReplyDelete