Friday, January 7, 2011

How I Miss Bristol..

Today, I had a Calculus class with a junior of mine from my university in Bristol. He's now in his second year doing Economics. He talked everything about his life in Bristol, and all of a sudden I miss my uni very much. I went through the photos of those golden times, and suddenly I feel very nostalgic. I wish I could go back to those good old times for 1 day... sob sob :(

And the first year at the uni, when I was very very very young n skinny heheheh ( :D )  I still remembered those time during break between lectures, me and a few friends of mine had those hours in the coffee shop and the best hot chocolate ever, that means tasting both mixes and cocoas...whoaaaa.. this is the moment where we can make friends forever :)

rindu
Hint to the students: Sila blanja teacher hot choc yg sdap. Ehmm blended choc oreo with bubbles pun okay...



my uni life was the best experience Iv ever had so far. So, after I graduated and then my friends started to 'missing' one by one, I felt so sad. Miss that time a lot. U guys know who you are. Nanti calling calling okay. 




and miss this...
lima sekawan



and miss that...
the birthday


and that
my hostel kitchen... di mana bermulanya ikan bilis garing pedas plg sedap di dunia dicipta..

i also miss the exam (ush serious ke nie), the cramming period, the project making, reporting, assignments, and of course the outings while still college..it used to be a lot of fun, and even the pressures and tensions in the uni life now look to be interesting, the exam fear and those whole night assignments...aaaiihhh.

seronok x terkira during my graduation day :) 


p/s : a small advice to all my students who are still in their college or school life. you will never get this time back. so enjoy it to the maximum, so that you will never regret it later...

Goodnite everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Laa teacher, macam mana nak enjoy if there's Add Maths? JK, the hard one's Mod Maths, Add maths' okay...so far.Anyways, nice blog teacher, please visit mine too aite! ;),

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanizaaaa!!! nice blog post. nice pic from rome. miss u people very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thank you thank you! Still, I have to admit it, blogging is fun...

    hope all my students find this blog helpful and check out some of the other articles Iv written.

    p/s: imi, r u the same guy yg masak tomyam sedap tue? ke salah org? :D

    learn add maths with fun,
    teacher.

    ReplyDelete