Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Senyuman Menawan Kalbu

Dear Students,


Happy New Year!! I hope this year brings lots of  happiness to everyone especially for those taking SPM this year...jangan cuak kay!..I never was good at resolutions because I usually forgot about them or felt guilty when I couldn't stick with them. Mesti u guys nak tanya teacher ade x any  for this year. Yeah, I can list u guys a few of them.. Hopefully termakbul.. AMIN
  • Be more positive in everything I do...need to not let others drag me down when I am in a tough situation  and look at the positive side of things.
  • Make someone smile every day. If we all did that, maybe the world would be a happier place. Like this ;p

  • Lose 10kgs. hahaha okay this is hard to believe...
  • Make my students pass Add Maths paper or else..! Dush..

Do you have any goals you want to work on this year?  share them with me.. Id love to hear from u :)

Love,
Teacher

10 comments:

  1. teacher..as i said for u.i'll view this page and i thought i was the first but looks like u already have some followers! cool!! haha..nyway nice smile u got there!! :)
    by:darminderjit!! your current add math student..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. THaNKSS current anak muridku..

    Darminder, i know u hv improved a lot..dont give up.revise again what u have learnt n STUDY SMART..thats the key to success..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks alot teacher..if u wasnt thr..i wouldnt have improved..!! and why teacher u wanna lose 10 kg..dont la!! haha u already look gud as how u are nw..just mantain only teacher!! ;)and thanks for d tip.(key to success). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joke Darminder ! HAHAHA !

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhuk uhuk I am older now, and I need to lose weight the healthy way ;p

    thank u for ur hardwork in addmaths last yr,.. bookmark my blog & share to all others..it's a fun way to get better at your addmath skill..

    yeah..A for addmaths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..okayy..my hardwork.no problem but actually its a must cause its only gonna affect me in d future.!! yeah ..A for add math!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that matters is that you try your best.. GOOD LUCK!

    n again... yeah A for add math!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi teacher thanks to teach me last year...helmi

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi teacher! you're very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty teacher =) a friend's friend

    ReplyDelete