Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Bday March Babies!




27!  Yeay! 
And what a celebration I had, thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings, celebrated the special day and made it beautiful! You’re all the best! Seriously, that was so sweet of you guys! On top of that I was informed that my friends were also having a potluck and a few people even gave me some gifts.  It was so sweet and completely unexpected.  I was really touched, and yeah having a potluck gathering is a great way to get together with all my friends. We made so many fun memories and enjoyed some quality time together.. 


Terima kasih semua!

And later that night I had a special dinner @ Mandi Mandi, Tamarind Springs....highly recommended to everyone. Go there for the main courses and much better both in taste and value. The beautiful decor was amazing and breathtaking too. The people were friendly and it was the best birthday celebration indeed..and the singing dishy waiters with the bday cake really made my day!.. thanks :)




and yeah.I can’t thank you enough… and I mean that! 
More later.
Much love,
Teacher



2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you had a blast teacher I wanted to buy you an awesome gift for you but I could't find anything better than my wish :P Did you get my Birthday sms? I waited all night for your reply :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sudarshan for the birthday wish. U always be my best blog commenter..and it definitely be the best gift :)

    ReplyDelete