Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cupcakes Make Me HAPPY!



This entry is all about cakes :P 
I love to bake, but frankly, it scared me. I decided to face my fears and really go all out with my first cupcake “baking from scratch” experiment. It started when I bought really, really good cupcakes from this cuppyluscious blogspot. The variety of cupcakes there are impressive and I would say that the cupcakes were REALLY good and unbelievably soft - the frosting was super creamy. Recommended to all.
 Go check the website. http://cuppyluscious.blogspot.com/ 




Okay. Then, it inspired me to try to bake my own cupcakes and to use fondant for the first time..wow ! fondant cake? You know what’s tough about being passionate about something?  It’s hard not to go all-in.  That’s how I’m feeling that day about this cakeI've googled  for the best recipe until I can't google anymore! My friend from St John, Kak Rosniza shared a very yummy recipe of her moist choc cake and I was very happy..so I baked and baked...Thanks Kak Ros! memang sedap menyelerakan :)

Here’s a little photo inspiration from me. ehmmm the frosting a bit comot tapi comel.. okayla for a beginner kan. heheheh


and my first ever fondant cakes! yeay!


 I am perfectly happy with these cakes and looking forward to make them again and again. 


I have baked from scratch, survived, and can’t wait for the next recipe! cecece.. :)

10 comments:

  1. Teacher don't eat every one of those delicious cup cakes :P Spare some for my craving taste buds and my soul :D Those cup cakes look mouth watering from just looking at the picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehmm which cupcakes? the one from CuppyLuscious blogspot or mine ? heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF course teacher's one......I only chose the best :D

      Delete
    2. I only chose the best.....so ofcourse it's teacher's one :D

      Delete
  3. Wow. Fondant! I want a batch of nice looking cupcakes waiting for me when I'm home :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shidah! Yours one will be a special one for very special occasion..hehehe :)

      Delete
  4. You're so talented!! You must have a lot of time in your hands kan? :3 I WANNA HELP!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicholas..
      no laa..i just do it for fun :) but i have to admit that i love baking so much!
      Congratulation on your new GLUR online magazine :) u always have my support..

      Delete
  5. Teacher!! You're so talented!! You must have a lot of time on your hands. ;) CAN I HELP!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick I think teacher has enough help (me) ........better luck next time :)

    ReplyDelete