Monday, February 20, 2012

Let's Be Real :)

I tuned in to "The Voice" premiere on Youtube because I'm a fan of Adam Levine, that was it.. hehehe...



But I stick with it because there was some actually good artists competing, and not just "voices". Thankfully, knowing it's the voice, not the look that counts is so refreshing! 

And now I have to say that I LOVE this version by Lindsey Pavao - Say Aah..


I hope she wins "The Voice" because she has very unique & talented voice. I have to say that i love this version of the song, and i love her voice!!!! I am glad that she went through to the next round! She completely transformed this song.. 

Enjoy the song!! Have a good Monday! 
and all the best to my Form 5 boys who will be sitting for Ujian Intervensi on Wednesday.
Study hard guys!

5 comments:

  1. Teacher actually I audition for the voice. But they rejected me because they said I was a professional like the King of Pop :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh i was there for the audition too, but i was rejected because of different reason. The said I sang better than another Malaysian boy named Sudarshan. It must be u then :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite ok... but i though there was better singer... n is a guy... yea... Guy always beat girl... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye Anonymous,
      Last year winner, Javier Colon beats Dia Frampton by just two percent. and yes, he has a very powerful voice. Let's see this year...who knows the greatness of girls power might do to win this show. ;p

      Delete
  4. Teacher, I think you got the wrong Sudarshan, I'm Sudarshan DUKE aka KING :P Who is might just be next King Of Pop :D

    ReplyDelete