Saturday, March 24, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Dear all candidates of SPM 2011,
Congratulations from the whole bunch and wish you all the best in your future career. I'm really happy for u.

Thanks Kak Ruby for the lovely photos :)


Such good result is the outcome of your efforts and hard work..and u guys deserve this! 
YEAAAHHH!  Well done!! We proud of u!

 I was really touched when I read this.. Sedih la..


Thanks guys for making my day! I'm going to miss each and everyone of u! Really!

Always remember to be humble and polite with everyone, be yourself,...never forget your roots...and for every success, do remember all your teachers!

♥ Hope to see you guys again next time!
LOVE :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats SJI..Fide et Labore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. All their hardwork paid off.. :) They deserve that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry teacher for the late comment.....Its quite difficult being famous :P Thanks teacher for teaching me and maybe one day I will repay your kindness once I become the richest man in the world and have driven many companies to bankruptcy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So teacher did you watch our new movie yet...it is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete