Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's Been A Long Time!!! :)


There comes a time where you need to take a step back and look at what's going on. I logged on into my blogspot a few days ago and saw that I hadn't posted since the end of March, two years ago. Wait. two years ago? Wow :D

Obviously I've taken a very long break from blogging, which was totally unplanned, but I guess I needed it. 


I believe in that last comment (yes, i just read that, ignore the date ;) Hehehe). Mr Sai Mun, if you reading this, thank you very much. Now I have found a new motivation to start writing again. 

So much has happened in the past two years. But in the end, I think I made one of a decision. Looking back at nearly one year into my new study life… I am beyond proud to say I’m so glad that I have been given this opportunity. I have more appreciation daily for what I have worked all this while. It certainly wasn’t an easy decision, but one that I have no regret making. I will write more on my experience being a student again in my next entry.

Thanks for reading this, my friends and students. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for becoming part of my journey again. Enjoy the ride!

p/s: I guess it's not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin to all. Makan rendang dan ketupat jangan lupa cikgu di sini.




No comments:

Post a Comment