Sunday, May 15, 2011

The SJI Gotong Royong..

..............................................................
My Sister: Kakak, let's watch movie tomorrow!
Teacher  : Ehmm.. kakak sekolah la..ada GOTONG ROYONG..
My Sister: Gotong Royong? U mean mop lantai and cuci longkang?
Teacher  : Yup. Kind of.
My Sister: Wow,now I'm impressed..Sabtu okay.. 
...............................................................

Yeah I'm impressed as well...Hehehe....It’s been a while since I was a part of a gotong royong. Even then, gotong royong to me means picking up litter and trash with the rest of my schoolmates...
stop littering..

Okay, back to the main point..The school decided to use yesterday the long-awaited Saturday- and it was school day again.. as our gotong royongThe day was filled with cleaning the school's compoud, decorating class notice board and, and ehm ehm and camwhoring..oh yeah and singing japanese songs (or korean, seriously im not sure..) ..hehehehhe. 

We’ve had a lot of fun working together to clean the class, to create humour for ourselves and to spice up the day. Teacher tau most of you memang rajin and creative but I guess you guys lack of motivation to do so.... Take note on that : RAJIN & CREATIVE... tapi...bla bla bla bla.. membebel lagi..

However, I’m glad that the gotong royong received such good response from my students. For those who came and help me this morning, THANKS A LOT! You guys know who you are (actually they asked me to mention their names in my blog)..heheheh
 I had a great day bersih kelas, gunting-gunting, lekat-lekat, bersenamrobik,  n makan nasi lemak!!  hehehe
Somehow I feel it’s more of a teacher-students day than anything else..

Ok enough of babbling, I know it’d be a good day to take pictures of the students while they’re doing their work...So here's a little compilation of all of my personal favorites … heheheh sorry ada 2 jer.. 
ada orang xpakai kasut? ish ish ish
those who made it until the end..actually ada lagi, but x aci balik awal ...sorry guys ;p heheh


Again, thank you, to everyone who has involved in the Gotong Royong. Terima kasih daun keladi...... 
Keep up the good work you guys!
Remember that a cleaner world means a better tomorrow.. ;)
  
Selamat berjuang untuk Ujian Diagnostik next week... ;p


❤,
teacher



5 comments:

  1. Teacher~!!!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll... it was korean. ^_^
    Ver nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicholas, thanks for ur help.
    i really love the tampal tampal thing done by you! sooo artistic hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. cikgu sry tak dapat datang. sakit perut

    ReplyDelete