Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kau Ilhamku..

Well hello again...
I realised that I haven't posted in a while..However I do have a semi-valid excuse heheheh mainly because of the massive mountain of work I have.. The Form 4 and the Form 5 students had their big exams for the past 2 weeks. I'm now marking all your papers and it seems like an eternity work...fuhhh..

Oh yeah..In further news..yesterday was nice :) It was SJI Teacher's Day Celebration and I sang 'Kau Ilhamku' with my students, Ariff, Izzam, Suhaiman, Raimi and Asyraaf..Aw! Thanks for the encouragement guys ;) I know if it wasn't for you guys on my side practising this song, I would not have made it through! sedap tak sedap itu lain cerita...hehhehee at least kita try! 


And because of that, I'll share with all of you who are reading this, the vid of 6 of us practising that song sampai hilang2 suara,and came down with a very bad sore throat that morning.. heheheh jangan gelak okay! 




and <<< OUR VIDEO PERFORMANCE PART II >>> 


First time teacher nyanyi with the crowd..it was scary at first..but the support from the crowd..so priceless..thanks sgt sgt sgt! I appreciate it so much...

View Cikgu Ruby's blog for further info on other teacher's performances.....sgt sporting!
Thanks Kak Ruby for the entry! sgt best!! nice pictures of all the teachers and the students, despite the fact that I am chronically un-photogenic... :> heheheh

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY..from all of us in SJI!!! 
Thanks Prabu for the photo! sorry nametag senget ;p
Holiday Mode! YEAY!!






6 comments:

  1. welcome teacher....name tag senget xpe...teacher cantik!!!...weeeeeeeeee...happie holiday teacher =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Honeyza..thanks 4 advertising http://stjohninstitution.blogspot.com/ in your blog. And CONGRATULATIONS for being The Most Popular Lady Teacher in SJI.. u deserved it...
    MESRA.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Ruby..Thanks for being the most supportive teacher in SJI !! Sayang kak Ruby... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i agree with prabu...senget pun tetap cantikkk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete