Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love u Mama!! ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

It's 8th May everyone, and this means only one thing.... SELAMAT HARI IBU!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!



Dear Mama,  
Happy Mother's Day..you are my bestest friend, my role model, my crying shoulder...my grocery shopping partner heheheh and my very special person...  LOVE U SOO MUCH MAMA... Thank you for everything ..mwahs mwahs.. papa, intan, hadzrel,shidah, ji n pian sayang mama...
( L ) 

( O ) - sorry pian, you were not born yet. This is 1994  hehehe
( V )


( E )



And also to my dearest Ibu, who is now working in Riyadh, Arab Saudi ..Happy Mother's Day as well......MISS U SOO MUCH!..love love mwahss again from all of us :)



To my students, jangan lupa wish ur mums and pamper them with delicious treats or something special..masakkan lunch mabe?..hehehe..


And yes again, to all the wonderful and caring women out there, have a Happy Mother's Day... (。◕‿◕。) This song is dedicated to all of you...Enjoy!


-happy mode-

No comments:

Post a Comment