Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let Me Show You The Way....

Hello peeps!!!!

and welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy your visit ! . Please take a look at my new blog as im adding, fresh stuff always…:D 



And, most important, thanks to everyone who read, and let your classmates know about this blog. And yes, Vee Sak, Nicholas and Gavinesh are the first three (wow first three okay) chosen one to be my followers  hehehe THANKS guys!!! Owh ada lagi...Nanti teacher blanja okay?


 hehehehe mana yg lain nie..indah khabar dari rupa...



Okay, as I promised, below is the link to Module Perfect Score Add Maths Sekolah Berasrama Penuh, recommended to ALL SPM candidates! Thanks to Pn Hajah Sharifah Ahmad from MOZAC ;) Remember, Sharing is Caring... I will update again, and hope this will help you guys in the exam! 
Jangan lupa buat, penat teacher linkkan nie..




Okay bleh start buat skarang! 
Anything can ask me during class..GOOD LUCK!!!...;D



13 comments:

  1. and u my sis, such a supportive sister :)

    THANK U!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher Khoo Tze ChernThursday, January 06, 2011

    thanks for being my add-maths teacher. I appreciate your dedication to teach me and my fellow 4J and 5J friends. Christopher Khoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks alot Cristopher... aim for A+ in ur next exam..

    i believe that u can make it!
    caiyok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG can't believe this. I made a blog HAHA.
    btw, i'm using Malaysian IP.
    American IP only if i using mobile web ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. teacher..than u!! i've printed it!! :) but it looks quite difficult la teacher..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm gonna print it soon..
    dar. we can ask teacher! :D
    hehe more homework!
    57 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you teacher!!!!!.... Darminder: It only looks difficult, but if u do it with confidence, it'll be easy... Don't say its difficult before trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Teacher!! n what if i use this module for the Notice Board for our class can??

    Logan : Word from someone sitting besides me... Must remember forever!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoaaa...good morning everyone...thanks for all the comments..

    dear students,

    I believe in all of u and in return I want to help u guys to learn to believe..jgn putus asa..try ur very best to answer every questn.

    DONT GIVE UP!!!

    ill be watching u watching my blog heheheh :D
    so, till then, c u guys again nxt week...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah okay teacher...good afternoon!! hahahha

    ReplyDelete